Training Consultants – Building and Construction
WANT TO USE YOUR EXCEPTIONAL TRAINING AND ASSESSOR SKILLS WHERE EXCELLENCE IS THE RULE, NOT THE EXCEPTION?
The Master Builders Association of Victoria is a vibrant and growing employer organisation, servicing the needs of the Victorian building and construction industry.
As a registered training organisation Master Builders delivers a broad range of programs state-wide, to over 12,000 industry practitioners annually – from basic White card induction through to Certificate and Diploma level qualifications.
Currently we don’t have positions available, however please do register your interest if your are an experienced, talented, innovative and enthusiastic individual looking to join us as consultant trainers and assessors to deliver in the following specialist areas of our training programs:
- Work Health and Safety
- Legal Obligations
- Structural Principles
- Contract Administration
- Small Business Financial Management
- HR related – team effectiveness, continuous improvement, customer service, recruit, select and induct staff.
Applicants must have the following minimum requirements:
- Before 1 April 2019 – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40110) with LLN skill set TAELLN411
- After 1 April 2019 – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40116) or Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40110) with either one of the following
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- TAELLN401A Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
plus one of the following
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEASS502A Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEASS502B Design and develop assessment tool
or the ability to and willingness to acquire.
- 3 years training delivery experience
- relevant VET or tertiary industry qualification
- adequate building and construction experience in the specialist area taught
- current Working With Children check and
- current ABN.
Trainers and assessors working with Master Builders enjoy generous consultancy rates for training delivery and assessment, as well as regular professional development and other benefits.
If you want to make a positive contribution to quality student outcomes and make a difference in the industry please submit your application, including a cover letter and current CV to Ania Pronobis at email@example.com or Corrie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant will need to provide proof of the right to work in Australia.
Permission to conduct a Police Check will be sought.