Thank you for your resilience and support over the past year. Master Builders Victoria continues to be committed to providing quality training and professional development opportunities to our industry.
As restrictions ease in Victoria, it is important that we act to keep ourselves and others safe. As we have said over the year, keeping our team, students and community safe is our topmost priority.
With restrictions having further eased from 26th March 2021, we are continuing to review how we deliver training. We are currently reviewing classes that were scheduled for face-to-face delivery (that are being delivered online), and bringing these back into a classroom setting. Students enrolled in any affected ongoing groups will be contacted regarding changes to their study arrangements.
The health and wellbeing of our students and trainers is our top priority. The MBTI team have ensured our training environments apply the appropriate distancing and density requirements.
As part of our commitment to keep our staff and students safe there will be increased environmental cleaning throughout the day. Additional hygiene measures will be in place including:
- Students that are unwell should not attend face to face training.
- Students that have been in recent contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or within two weeks of travelling from overseas or interstate should not attend face to face training.
- Encouraging personal hygiene such as hand-washing and providing hand sanitiser.
- Students encouraged to bring their own drink bottles.
- Provision of single use cups and utensils.
Student’s will also be required to use check in on arrival at training facilities, using our SwipedOn system.
For further updates or any questions, please call the Master Builders Training Institute on (03) 9411 4555 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org