15 June 2020
Thank you for your resilience and support over the last few months.
Master Builders Victoria has been actively monitoring advice from both state and federal government agencies to make plans for a phased return to face to face training in line with COVID-19 guidelines and regulations and directions issued by Victoria’s Chief Health Officer.
Our phased approach is as follows-
South Melbourne, Building Leadership Simulation Centre (BLSC) – Face to face courses are commencing in the facility on Monday, 15 June 2020.
East Melbourne Training facility – Face to face classes will be phased in commencing 1 July 2020. Initially training will be delivered as a combination of virtual and face to face classes. This means on specific days, students will attend face-to-face classes on campus while on other days students will be attending virtual classes via ZOOM and LMS, just as they have been doing over the last few weeks.
Students currently enrolled in the ongoing groups will be contacted regarding changes to their study arrangements.
The health and wellbeing of our students and trainers is our top priority. The MBTI team have been modifying our training environments to ensure that we can apply the appropriate distancing requirements. Face to face training will be held with smaller groups, with training locations adhering to appropriate hygiene measures.
As part of our commitment to keep our staff and students safe there will be increased environmental cleaning throughout the day. Additional hygiene measures will be in place including:
- Students that are unwell should not attend face to face training.
- Students that have been in recent contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or within two weeks of travelling from overseas or interstate should not attend face to face training.
- Encouraging personal hygiene such as hand-washing and providing hand sanitiser.
- Strict protocols around visitors on campus.
- Physical distancing in class rooms and common areas.
- Students encouraged to bring their own drink bottles.
- Provision of single use cups and utensils.
For further updates and suggestions, please call the Master Builders Training Institute on (03) 9411 4555 or email: email@example.com