Master Builders Courses and the Australian Quality Framework
Master Builders Association of Victoria (RTO number 3935) offers qualifications that are recognised under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). The AQF is the national policy for regulated qualifications in Australian education and training. It incorporates the qualifications from each education and training sector into a single comprehensive national qualifications framework. The AQF was first introduced in 1995 to underpin the national system of qualifications in Australia encompassing higher education, vocational education and training and schools.
AQF programs are nationally recognised, which means your qualification and skills can be used anywhere in Australia and may also provide you with credit points towards further study.
THE QUALIFICATIONS OFFERED AT MASTER BUILDERS ARE:
- CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) AQF Level 5
- CPC50308 Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) AQF Level 5
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) AQF Level 4
- CPC40308 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Estimating) AQF Level 4
- BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety AQF Level 4
- BSB30719 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety AQF Level 3
If you would like to learn more about the AQF please visit www.aqf.edu.au
For information about our qualifications please visit our course pages or contact Master Builders on (03) 9411 4555.