Make your work stand the test of time
The building and construction industry is one of Victoria’s largest employers, offering a diverse range of career paths.
Whether you are embarking on a career change or looking for ways to grow your existing building and construction business, Master Builders can help you reach your goals.
We have a wide range of leading courses designed by the building industry specifically for the building industry.
Skills First funding can help you save up to 80% off the costs of courses. Skills First funding is available to make vocational training more accessible for people looking to build up their careers in our industry, including for the following courses:
- BSB30715 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety;
- BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety;
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building);
- CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building);
- CPC40308 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Estimating); and
- CPC50308 Diploma of Building and Construction (Management).
Find out more here about how you can use government funding to develop your skills and advance your career in the building and construction industry.
Alternatively, contact us today on (03) 9411 4555 and talk to our team about which options are best for you and secure a place in one of our courses.