Master Builders has implemented a Learning Management system (LMS) for students to access resources, submit assessments and receive trainer feedback online.
Currently the LMS is used for:
- BSB30715 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety
- BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- CPC40308 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Estimating)
- CPC50308 Diploma of Building and Construction (Management)
- CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
- Preliminary Works (Domestic)
- Sustainable Constructions – Commercial
To access the LMS please click the link below:
For assistance logging in and using the LMS please click here to view the LMS Student Guide
or view the below videos: Logging in the first time and changing your password Submitting your assessment Checking your results and feedback
For any further assistance please contact the Master Builders Training Department on 03 9411 4555.