Inductions are tailored for the individual needs of site managers, builders, forepersons and other employees.
Onsite tailored environmental inductions range from 1 to 3 hours in duration and provides an introduction to legislative requirements and environmental site management practices. It may also incorporate a site walk.
Participants will learn how to:
- Apply the company environmental policy
- Identify environmental issues relating to site specific construction processes
- Recognise basic environmental hazards and threats
- Manage building and construction environmental management practices and processes
- Improve environmental performance and environmental issues regarding water catchments, air, noise, ecosystems and other additional factors
- Support sustainable building practices through an improved understanding of legislative and council planning requirements and industry best practice.
For further information about booking your next onsite tailored environmental induction, please contact Master Builders on (03) 9411 4555.