These sessions provide an introduction to legislative requirements and environmental site management practices. Inductions are tailored for the individual needs of site managers, builders, forepersons and other employees and can range from 1 to 3 hours in duration. They may also incorporate a site walk.
Participants will learn how to:
- Apply the company environmental policy
- Identify environmental issues relating to site specific construction processes
- Recognise basic environmental hazards and threats
- Manage building and construction environmental management practices and processes
- Improve environmental performance and environmental issues regarding water catchments, air, noise, ecosystems and other additional factors
- Support sustainable building practices through an improved understanding of legislative and council planning requirements and industry best practice.