WHAT IS ONSITE TRAINING?
Master Builders Onsite training provides companies the opportunity to have training delivered at a time and location that suits their work/job commitments and employee rosters.
Any of the courses found within this Training Directory are available to be delivered onsite. Master Builders training has an unbeatable reputation for its high quality and industry relevance.
Note: Fee is based on minimum of 15 participants.
Please contact Sarah Kolarik for any onsite training queries at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE BENEFITS ONSITE TRAINING PROVIDES TO YOUR COMPANY
Investing in a Master Builders onsite or tailored industry training program provides a learning solution specific to your business.
The benefits to your company include:
- Training and upskilling your employees and subcontractors. This provides increased confidence in knowing your staff are better equipped to perform their job roles and are also able to deal with occurrences that happen on site
- Greater flexibility around program timetabling – for example scheduling training on known rostered days off (RDO)
- Program timings, (early mornings, evenings or late afternoons) to suit workplace rosters
- Location, Location, Location! Onsite training can be conducted at your office, on your site, or at a Master Builders Training venue
- Meaningful opportunities to apply learning directly in the workplace using scenarios, policies and operating systems documentation that are relevant to your specific workplace
- Exposing employees and managers to industry best practice
- Opportunities for team building and increasing organisational commitment from employees
- Creates an opportunity to share ideas and innovations between cohorts that may often otherwise work independently
- Enhancing systematic workplace training and development or a cultural change program already in place.
POPULAR ONSITE COURSES
- BSB30715 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety
- BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid – Blended Delivery
- HLTAIDOO1 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Managing Your Priorities (Time Management)
- MS Project 2010
- Fire Warden Training
- White Card (Construction Induction Training)
- SWMS Workshops
- Plan reading – Commercial (using your plans)
- Defibrillator training
- Presentation skills
- OHS refresher training for OFSC audits
- SWMS workshops
- Toolbox training
- Selecting and managing contractors
NOTE: Tailored programs can incorporate your company’s policies, procedures and other important organisational documentation.
Participant prices are reflected throughout the website. Please refer to the relevant webpage for specific course information and pricing. Administration Fees do apply.
Note: Onsite training delivered in regional areas can also be subject to trainer travel expenses.
Master Builders can offer affordable venue hire options for both members and non members, with rooms located around Melbourne CBD and some regional areas. Our training rooms are suitable for your meetings, seminars, corporate events, product launches, workshops, training purposes, or any event where you are looking for some space. All our rooms are equipped with AV facilities, and can be configured to your requirements. View our venue hire webpage here for more information.