Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) Workshop is designed for all persons who play a role in developing SWMS for high risk construction work. In the commercial construction industry this will include principal contractor site managers/supervisors, health and safety representatives (HSRs) and subcontractor supervisors, leading hands and key employees. In the housing sector this will include both builders and subcontractors alike.
These workshops are designed to provide builders and subcontractors with the skills to develop SWMS.
After completing Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) Workshop, you will learn how to:
- break down your activities into sequential steps
- identify hazards associated with each step
- assess the level of risk associated with these hazards
- apply the risk control hierarchy to nominate control measures
- monitor and review the effectiveness of control measures.
For more course and fee details click on the Course Information Sheet.