Is this workshop for me?
This one-day workshop is suitable if you’re looking for a refresher in OHS legislation and how to apply OHS onsite.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Implement proactive actions on site to ensure health and safety practices meet legislative requirements
- Understand what Workplace Manslaughter laws mean for you
- Identify the legal responsibilities of Site Managers, Project Managers and Contract Administrators
- Contribute to creating a culture of safety
- Engage in successful consultation
- Explain worker and contractor responsibilities on site
- Discuss OHS hot topics and their potential impacts on site
- Have the confidence to question and raise safety-related issues.
This workshop is recommended for people who have completed a Certificate III or IV in Work Health and Safety (or equivalent) and are aware of the fundamentals of OHS legislation.