Master Builders onsite training provides companies with training in OHS short courses delivered at a time and location that best suits their work/job commitments and employee rosters. These programs offer the opportunity to study with industry experts who will guide you through essential knowledge and offer practical solutions for maintaining safe work environments. Master Builders offers flexible training solutions to best meet your OHS needs, including lead auditor, test & tagging, asbestos and SWMS.
Benefits of onsite OHS short courses for your company
Organisations who place a priority on workplace health and safety a can significantly boost staff wellbeing and productivity, as well as safety. Successfully managing OHS issues will protect your workforce and your business. It can also prevent disruptive and costly industrial relations disputes. Know your legal responsibilities and remain up to date with the Victorian Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004. Investing in a Master Builders onsite or tailored industry training program provides a learning solution that is specific to your business.
The benefits of onsite training for your company include:
- Training and upskilling your employees and subcontractors.
– This provides increased confidence in knowing your staff are better equipped to perform their job roles and are also able to deal with occurrences that happen on site
- Greater flexibility around program timetabling – for example scheduling training on known rostered days off (RDO)
- Program timings, (early mornings, evenings or late afternoons) to suit workplace rosters
- Location, Location, Location! Onsite training can be conducted at your office, on your site, or at a Master Builders Training venue
- Meaningful opportunities to apply learning directly in the workplace using scenarios, policies and operating systems documentation that are relevant to your specific workplace
- Exposing employees and managers to industry best practice
- Opportunities for team building and increasing organisational commitment from employees
- Creates an opportunity to share ideas and innovations between cohorts that may often otherwise work independently
- Enhancing systematic workplace training and development or a cultural change program already in place.
Popular onsite OHS short courses
Master Builders OHS short courses cover work health and safety, first aid, quality auditing and more:
- BSB30719 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety
- BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid – Blended Delivery
- Fire Warden Training
- Construction Induction Training (CIT / White Card)
- SWMS Workshops
We make that sure our programs are relevant to not only your business, but also to your specific policies and procedures. Our tailored programs include:
- OHS refresher training
- SWMS workshops
- Toolbox training
NOTE: The course fee is based on a minimum of 15 participants. Tailored programs can incorporate your company’s policies, procedures and other important organisational documentation.
If you would like more information about our OHS short courses or would like to discuss organising on-site training for your organisation, contact us.