Master Builders Onsite training provides companies the opportunity to have training delivered at a time and location that suits their work/job commitments and employee rosters.
THE BENEFITS ONSITE TRAINING PROVIDES TO YOUR COMPANY
Investing in a Master Builders onsite or tailored industry training program provides a learning solution specific to your business.
The benefits to your company include:
- Training and upskilling your employees and subcontractors.
– This provides increased confidence in knowing your staff are better equipped to perform their job roles and are also able to deal with occurrences that happen on site
- Greater flexibility around program timetabling – for example scheduling training on known rostered days off (RDO)
- Program timings, (early mornings, evenings or late afternoons) to suit workplace rosters
- Location, Location, Location! Onsite training can be conducted at your office, on your site, or at a Master Builders Training venue
- Meaningful opportunities to apply learning directly in the workplace using scenarios, policies and operating systems documentation that are relevant to your specific workplace
- Exposing employees and managers to industry best practice
- Opportunities for team building and increasing organisational commitment from employees
- Creates an opportunity to share ideas and innovations between cohorts that may often otherwise work independently
- Enhancing systematic workplace training and development or a cultural change program already in place.
POPULAR ONSITE COURSES
- BSB30715 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety
- BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid – Blended Delivery
- Fire Warden Training
- Construction Induction Training (CIT / White Card)
- SWMS Workshops
- Defibrillator training
- OHS refresher training for OFSC audits
- SWMS workshops
- Toolbox training
NOTE: Note: Fee is based on minimum of 15 participants. Tailored programs can incorporate your company’s policies, procedures and other important organisational documentation.