This program applies to all personnel attending a building and construction site or project, whether management, staff, employees, contractors or service providers.
Based on the COVID-19 Guidelines for the Building and Construction Industry Victoria, Master Builders Victoria has developed a non-accredited, e-learning training program on infection control.
This engaging two-hour online program is contextualised for those working in the building and construction industry.
The content and quiz focuses on key areas building and construction sub-contractors and workers on site need to be across, including:
- The fundamentals of COVID-19
- Screening workers and visitors
- Wearing a mask
- Physical distancing
- Hygiene, cleaning and disinfecting.
The interactive course also contains a variety of resources including:
- Posters to print and display on site
- PDFs produced by the OHS team and Master Builders Victoria with critical COVID-19 information
- Regular knowledge checks
- Links to important website information and other helpful resource
On completion, participants receive a Master Builders of Victoria Statement of Attendance.