This course is delivered and assessed by Master Builders Association of Victoria (RTO no 3935). Successful participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment by Master Builders Association of Victoria, (RTO no 3935).
For detailed course information including course structure, units of competency, learning outcomes, entry requirements, fee options and more, read our Course Information Sheet.
This short course is suitable for individuals who are in a dedicated occupational health and safety role. Roles may include project manager, OHS coordinator, compliance officer, return to work coordinator or OHS officer. Attendees will learn how to:
- Identify and analyse reliable research information
- Present information in an appropriate manner using complex documents
- Use a style guide and produce workplace documentation
- Identify hazards in the workplace
- Assist with completing a risk assessment
- Evaluate implemented controls
- Use information from the workplace to develop processes and procedures to control hazardous substances in the workplace
- Monitor and report on the processes you implemented
Note: This short course forms part of the BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety.