|Due to Coronavirus outbreak, all face to face training for this course has been transitioned to online virtual classroom sessions until further notice. For more information, please contact Master Builders Victoria on 03 9411 4555|
Health and safety management is an accredited short course that is delivered and assessed by Master Builders Association of Victoria (RTO no 3935). For detailed information about this accredited short course, click on the Course Information Sheet .
Units of competency
Health and safety management cluster covers the following units of competency.
- BSBWHS414 Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBRES411 Analyse and present research information
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
- BSBWHS431 Develop processes and procedures for controlling hazardous chemicals in the workplace
At the successful completion of this nationally accredited short course, you will receive a statement of attainment for the above listed units of competency.
Who is this cluster designed for?
Master Builders entry requirements
Due to the accelerated nature of this cluster, it is recommended that you have at least three years experience in the building and construction industry.
Mode of delivery
This cluster is delivered through a blended model. This includes attending both face-to-face classes and assessments are submitted through an online portal.
By the end of this short course, you will be able to:
- Identify and analyse reliable research information
- Present information in an appropriate manner
- Use a style guide and produce workplace documentation
- Identify hazards in the workplace
- Assist with completing a risk assessment
- Evaluate controls which were implemented
- Use information from the workplace to develop processes and procedures to control hazardous substances in the workplace
- Monitor and report on the processes you implemented.