Based on the COVID-19 Guidelines for the Building and Construction Industry, this online course is suitable for anyone who attends building and construction sites or projects. This could include management, employees, contractors or service providers.
The course content and quiz focuses on key areas that building and construction sub-contractors and workers on site need to be aware of, including:
- The fundamentals of COVID-19
- Screening workers and visitors
- Wearing a mask
- Physical distancing
- Hygiene, cleaning and disinfecting.
By undertaking this course you’ll also gain access to a variety of resources including:
- Posters to print and display on site
- PDFs produced by the OHS team and Master Builders Victoria with critical COVID-19 information
- Regular knowledge checks
- Links to important website information and other helpful resource
On completion, participants receive a Master Builders of Victoria Statement of Attendance.