This accredited course is delivered and assessed by Emergency Dynamics (APL Group Pty Ltd) (RTO no 3586).
Fire Warden Training is designed for all those who are assigned fire warden duties in the building and construction workplace.
This course provides students with the skills and knowledge required to undertake first response to fire incidents and to operate as key members of an emergency control organisational system.
Practical assessment will be conducted throughout the day in order for students to demonstrate that they have the required knowledge and skills to respond to fire incidents.
Fire extinguisher competency training is also covered in this course.
The knowledge and skills to be achieved in this training encompass the following:
• Site-specific alarm systems and response
• Making decisions appropriate to the emergency situation
• Site-specific emergency procedures and response plans
• Characteristics of fire and fuel types
• Use of extinguishing agents and basic firefighting equipment
• Communicating clearly with key personnel and responsible authorities
• Conducting an evacuation of a building.
For further course and fee details click on the Course Information Sheet.
Successful participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment by Emergency Dynamics (APL Group Pty Ltd) (RTO no 3586).