Tailored and Onsite Courses – OHS and Business Management
Investing in a Master Builders Tailored Business Management Courses provides a learning solution specific to your business.
The benefits to your company include:
- A truly unique and immersive program that will leave a lasting impression
- Greater flexibility around program and delivery options
- Opportunities to integrate company specific processes, policy or content
- Opportunities to incorporate team and organisational culture and building activities
- Cross fertilisation of ideas and innovations between cohorts that may otherwise work independently
- The ability to test policies, procedures and operating systems in a safe simulated environment
- The ability to directly apply and enhance learning in our simulated workplace.
Popular Onsite courses :
Nationally Accredited Courses
- BSB30715 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety
- BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card)
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE) – delivered and assessed by Box Hill Institute (RTO no. 4687)
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid (Level 2) – delivered and assessed by Premium Health Pty Ltd (RTO no 104032)
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid (Level 2) Blended model – delivered and assessed by Premium Health Pty Ltd (RTO no 104032)
- Fire Warden Training – delivered and assessed by Emergency Dynamics (APL Group Pty Ltd) (RTO no 3586).
- Managing your priorities (Time Management)
- SWMS workshops
- MS Project 2010
- Non-friable asbestos awareness & limited asbestos removal
- Waterproof Training for the Construction Industry
Popular Tailored programs:
- Managing onsite industrial relations – Refresher
- Sales training
- Customer service
- Conflict resolution
- Performance management
- Health and safety representatives (HSR)
- Recruitment and talent identification
NOTE: Tailored programs can incorporate your company’s policies, procedures and other documentation.