This non-accredited short course is delivered by Solid Support Pty Ltd.
Microsoft Project for the Construction Industry is suitable for people currently working in project related roles or those who would like to extend their project management skills using MS Project 2019.
This course is designed to provide you with the necessary skills to plan and schedule a construction project. The course focuses on setting up a project in MS Project, updating and revising project schedules, assigning resources and dealing with constraints. You will be shown how to create time-scaled diagrams (bar charts) resolve activity clashes/problems and update and monitor activity completion.
You will have gained the skills and knowledge to:
- Set up a construction program
- Input tasks, milestones and duration
- Input predecessors and successors
- Understand the critical path
- Perform a project status and progress report
- Under construction delays and reporting delays in a construction programme
- Enter resources and costs into a program
- Formatting a program for distribution
For more course and fee details, refer to the Course Information Sheet.