This course is delivered by Solid Support Pty Ltd.
For detailed course information including course structure, learning outcomes, fee options and more, read our Course Information Sheet.
This is suitable for people currently working in project related roles or those who would like to extend their project management skills using MS Project 2016 or later. It covers basic and intermediate levels.
This course will provide you with the necessary skills to plan and schedule a construction project. The course focuses on setting up a project in MS Project, updating and revising project schedules and dealing with constraints. You will be shown how to create time-scaled diagrams (bar charts) resolve activity clashes/problems and update and monitor activity completion.
Participants will gain the skills and knowledge to:
- Set up a construction program
- Input tasks, milestones and duration
- Input predecessors and successors
- Understand the critical path
- Perform a project status and progress report
- Under construction delays and reporting delays in a construction programme
- Formatting a program for distribution