This course is suitable for Builders who want to create more time within their business and use this time to set strategies to manage and motivate staff and implement business procedures to make the business work for them.
This half day course will guide participants through the strategies to create more time that can be utilised to manage their business more effectively.
Topics covered include:
- Simple strategies to be more organised
- How to delegate effectively
- Taking time out of the business
- Utilising extra time to:
- Manage and monitor financials
- Set goals for the business
- Effective marketing and stakeholder relationships
- Update business skills
- Managing and motivating staff
- Implementing policies and procedures, systems and controls
Participants will have gained the skills and knowledge to:
- Improve use of their time in the business
- Delegate tasks more effectively.
Our facilitator, Jan Barned is widely recognised as one of the country’s leading small business financial and business management experts. Jan has become the go to person for any business looking to implement targeted growth strategies using proven techniques.
She is an award winning and prolific author who has published hundreds of articles on how to implement proven financial and business management strategies for sustained growth, improved profitability, and increased cash flow.
For more course and fee details click on the Course Information Sheet.