Tailored and Onsite Courses – OHS and Business Management
Investing in a Master Builders Tailored Business Management Courses provides a learning solution specific to your business.
The benefits to your company include:
- Greater flexibility around program timetabling (for example on known RDO days)
- Multiple choice of locations (especially for companies in rural areas)
- Program timings such as evenings or late afternoons to suit workplace rosters
- Opportunities for team building and increasing organisational commitment from employees
- Cross fertilisation of ideas and innovations between cohorts that may often otherwise work independently
- Exposing employees and managers to industry best practices in the same workshops
- Meaningful opportunities to apply learning directly in the workplace using scenarios, policies and operating systems documentation that participants are readily familiar with
- Enhancing a systematic workplace training and development or cultural change program already in place.
Onsite (popular courses in 2015):
- Managing Your Priorities (Time Management)
- SWMS Workshops
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE)
- MS Project 2010
- First Aid Level 2
- First Aid Level 2 – Blended model
- BSB30707 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety
- BSB41407 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Construction Induction Training (White Card)
- Fire Warden Training
- Non-Friable Asbestos Removal Awareness Course.
Tailored programs in 2015:
- Selecting and managing contractors
- Plan reading – commercial (using your plans)
- Defibrillator Training
- Presentation skills
- OHS refresher training for OFSC audits
- SWMS Workshops
- Toolbox training.
NOTE: Tailored programs can incorporate your company’s policies, procedures and other documentation.