Preparing Successful Tenders is designed for building and construction enterprise trainers, assessors and advisers, learning and development officers, human resources professionals, site foremen, construction supervisors and site managers who help develop the skills and knowledge of others in the workplace environment.
Successfully winning government tenders requires knowledge and expertise in designing and developing tenders, project scheduling, estimating, marketing and negotiation skills. Practical aspects that students will be exposed to in this course include, using unit rates to calculate material quantities and labour hours, performing quantity take- offs, developing mark-ups and using clear and direct communication techniques in consultation with industry professionals.
Students will have gained the skills and knowledge to:
• Identify all tender requirements for selected contracts
• Evaluate contract risk
• Gather detailed and diverse information effectively and in short time frames
• Produce tender documentation to meet organisational quality standards and policies for approval
• Review completed tender documentation and calculations and make appropriate amendments
• Prepare final tender documents for submission to the client.
For further details click on the Course Information Sheet.
Successful participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment by Master Builders Association of Victoria (RTO Provider No. 3935).