MS Project for the Construction Industry is suitable for people currently working in project related roles or those who would like to extend their project management skills using MS Project 2010 – 2016.
This course is designed to provide you with the necessary skills to plan and schedule a construction project. The course focuses on setting up a project in MS Project, updating and revising project schedules, assigning resources. You will be shown how to create time-scaled diagrams (bar charts) and update and monitor activity completion.
After completing MS Project for the Construction Industry, students will have gained the skills and knowledge to:
- Customize and assign project calendars
- Input tasks, durations and milestones
- Link and structure a programme
- Manage constraints and multiple calendars
- Format and print a programme
- Understand and control the critical path
- Track and report progress / status
- Document delays in a programme
- Use filters to manage a programme
- Assign resources and costs
- Level resources
- Create cash flow graphs based on your programme
For more information, refer to the Course Information Sheet.