Asta Powerproject Training is suitable for people currently working in project related roles or those who would like to extend their project management skills using Asta Powerproject.
This course is designed to provide you with the necessary skills to plan and schedule a construction project. The course focuses on setting up a project in Asta Powerproject, updating and revising project schedules, assigning resources. You will be shown how to create time-scaled diagrams (bar charts) and update and monitor activity completion.
After completing Asta Powerproject training, attendees will have gained the skills and knowledge to:
- Start a New Project in Asta Powerproject
- Work with Calendars
- Effectively utilise “Code Libraries”
- Understand unique Task ID Numbering
- Baseline a project
- Status a project
- Save different views
- Apply Filters and Sorts to a project.
- Allocate resources and costs to activities.
- Utilise resource and cost modelling
- Work with histograms
- Print a programme